• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

kevvlahh

Lurker
Dec 1, 2013
just got a lg esteem.

im pretty new to droids and metro pcs... i was on verizon since 1998 maybe 97 lol up until a few months ago. i had a i phone 4, it broke and it was re-up time. they wanted me to re-do my plan and it would have been 105 a month.. F that and F them... came to MCS and my first phone was a $30 lg motion. cool phone but the size and screen sucked. hated the resolution.
then i saved a coupled bucks and then i got the samsung galaxy exhibit. its isnt no g3 or g4 but it was cool. i like that phone allot.. it was too light cause i had it on my lap in the car. got out the car and then BOOM... it fellon the parking lot and i ran it over.. shm idk idk lol

went to MPCS and i didnt have much to spend. got hooked up with a esteem for 65 bucks... at first i hated the phone, it lagged and was very slow. then i did some research and rooted it.. got some sweet apps and now my esteem is a little beast...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones