• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm not shy. Ok, so maybe a little

Aerie

Lurker
Oct 4, 2010
I just signed up for the androidforum and was invited by a friendly green robot to "Say Hi" so this is me saying hi. :)

I have four android phones that will be arriving in a couple of days on October 5th. They are three Samsung Fascinate phones and one Droid 2 phone. I've already watched several videos on youtube most of which speak highly of this forum. I'm excited to be here. :D

--Kyle (Aerie)

Ummmmm.... big family???

Hi :)

Yeah, Its a family plan. I took advantage of the "buy one Fascinate, get any other phone for free" offer. Though I see that Amazon has the fascinate for $0.01 now. :(

We've had AT&T for the past almost 10 years now. We went through AT&T, then Cingular, then AT&T again as they made up their mind what they wanted to do... lol. For a while AT&T called us blue chippers cuz we had AT&T for so long and well our SIM cards were all blue.

So now we are hopping on the Verizotrain. We'll see where this takes us. Ticket prices were about the same as what we were paying with AT&T so no loss/gain there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones