• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Image & Video Hider

ysir09

Lurker
Oct 24, 2013
Hi All.
Recently, I downloaded an app called 'Image & Video Hider'. I have hidden videos using this app and decided I no longer wanted it. I use the Samsung Galaxy S4

The app allowed me to unhide most of the media hidden, but not all. I have been researching online for hours and I am not able to find a solution that works for my problem. The developers website is not valid and I emailed them over a week ago and haven't heard anything. I was on the phone with Google today and there isn't much they could do either.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with unhiding media that still exists. I have tried the command method, and its not working (I may be doing something wrong). I even tried the "unhide" files method using the cpu but that isnt working either. I am sure the app is installed on my device memory but I cannot find anything pertaining to it once I complete a search. Please help me!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones