• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Images?

Upvote 0
Viewing in other post.

Are you viewing this from your phone or tablet?
If so, are you using Tapatalk or the forum app, or just a web browser?
Are you on the computer?
Can you view this image? (It's just a test image):
testpattern001.png

Reactions: GAWoods
Upvote 0
Yes I can view the test image. I read many post where someone has posted a screen shot or something similar when describing an issue but instead of the pic there is a small icon that looks like a broken link.

Well, that could very well be an issue with the way they posted it.
It may not be on your end at all.
How does this screenshot look?
ODIN.png

Reactions: GAWoods
Upvote 0
Well, that could very well be an issue with the way they posted it.
It may not be on your end at all.
How does this screenshot look?
ODIN.png

Hey, Mikestony... I was trying to figure out this very problem. In this post I see nothing at all except the text. I also see nothing at all in the your next post about the broken link. Some times like this post http://androidforums.com/lg-g2/830945-photo-thread.html I see 2 diamond shapes with questions marks in them. Same results on mobile app, mobile chrome browser, as well as Chrome, IE, and Firefox on pc. I can however view the test image you posted. What does this mean?

Please help!

Upvote 0
Try to clear your pc browser cache and cookies to see if that helps on the computer side.?

Maybe try to do that on your phone too? I rarely use the mobile app for AF or a browser on my phone, so I don't know if you can clear any cookies on the phone browser....I always use Tapatalk.

It's odd that you can only see my test image screen pic though :hmmmm:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones