• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible vs. Incredible 2

Speaker not as good, sounds like something loose and distorted. Went to exchange phone and was told they are all that way. Now found that the camera makes everything red in the center. Definitely going to get another one as I have not heard many problems like this here. I had the Inc 1 since the day they came out and it has been the best phone I ever had. I really like the size and feel of the Inc 2 and hope I can get a good one.
I will follow up.

Exchanged phone and camera is fixed. Speaker is better but still not as good as Inc. 1.

Upvote 0
i have the earlier model incredible one and my brother has the incredible2 often his phone wont do things that mine will like for instance i have a plantronics voyager pro headset with ad2p and when use google navigation or pandora the media comes to the headset he has not been able to acomplish this with the incredible 2 has anyone had a similar experience or a solution to advise thanks, russ

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones