Infuse not at&t? HELP!Support

1. yoshimochi29

yoshimochi29 New Member

okay, so i have a samsung infuse, and i noticed that mine is unlike most others that i've seen. its not from at&t. it has no at&t logo at the top, and frankly, im just confused. it will not connect to kies, and it doesnt even have the option when i connect it to my laptop. just something called EZupdater? whats this? i went online, and cant find anything about it anywhere. the usb choices are
    EZupdater
    media player
    mass storage
    now im not having any trouble at all in removing, and putting in files, but i would really like to use the kies service, and find out what the hell i have. im a second owner of this phone. i got it from friend of mine who is out of town. please... im begging you... >< help....

Advertisement
    :
  2. AtomicCEO

AtomicCEO Well-Known Member

I suspect that your Infuse is Canadian. A quick search shows that the Rogers version of the Infuse had EZUpdater on it and no carrier logo.

I don't think there should be any difference in hardware, so you could probably use Odin or Heimdall to flash an AT&T stock image (with a pit) and the phone would be no different from a US one.
  3. sackpac

sackpac New Member

Hi I'm from Canada , and I have the infuse . It won't work on kies. EZUpdater is what you have to use, the trouble is ,there is updates for this phone in Canada right now.I flashed my phone with an AT&T ROM using ODIN and it didn't work. Good luck