• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inspire 4G Screenshots

Hey guys!

Just thought I'd show what my current setup is. Haven't done much as of right now, just have the stuff I need on my screens. Still in the process of downloading apps and widgets since flashing a new ROM. Enjoy! If you have any questions just let me know.

snap20110224_155018.jpg
snap20110224_155021.jpg

snap20110224_155024.jpg

Hey...i like the digital clock that you have...seems like a lot of HTC phones have that digital clock...any idea where i can get that for my HTC inspire???

Upvote 0
Hey...i like the digital clock that you have...seems like a lot of HTC phones have that digital clock...any idea where i can get that for my HTC inspire???

Yeah, all HTC phones come with that clock. Just long press on your screen, or hit the customize button, go to widgets, then HTC widgets, clock, and you'll have various clocks to choose from, the one in my screenshot included :)

Upvote 0
A few updated screenshots of my phone :)

New power notication MOD - replaces the exisiting "recent apps" bar.
snap20110314_221755.jpg

...and with said power notification MOD, you can also pull down the app drawer. Thought this was a pretty cool addition :)
snap20110314_221932.jpg

And this is my new, somewhat boring, uncluttered home screen. Note: anybody who is sick of the boring stock messaging app should def. check out Go SMS. I've tried Handcent, Chomp, and even tho those have more options, I find Go SMS has a little more eye candy than those.
snap20110314_221800.jpg

My current settings theme/settings for Go SMS - I like it cos I feel like it matches my wallpaper :)
snap20110314_223233.jpg

As always, let me know if you guys have any questions! :)

Upvote 0

snap20110314_221755.jpg

...and with said power notification MOD, you can also pull down the app drawer. Thought this was a pretty cool addition :)
snap20110314_221932.jpg

And this is my new, somewhat boring, uncluttered home screen. Note: anybody who is sick of the boring stock messaging app should def. check out Go SMS. I've tried Handcent, Chomp, and even tho those have more options, I find Go SMS has a little more eye candy than those.
snap20110314_221800.jpg

My current settings theme/settings for Go SMS - I like it cos I feel like it matches my wallpaper :)
snap20110314_223233.jpg

I see in your weather widget that you are from Salinas!? Me Too!

Upvote 0
This here is my first post on the forum, so why not show off my Inspire? :)
I've had this phone now for a little over a month and decided to take the big plunge and root it last week. I'm glad I did! If you're debating as to whether you should root, but have heard about people having troubles, all I can say is if you follow the directions step-by-step, it is very pain free and easy to do. The hardest part is deciding which ROM to use.

The first ROM I tried was cm7 and, well, it just wasn't for me. It was a nice ROM and loads fast, but I was really wanting Gingerbread all along and that was what I ended up flashing. As you can see in one of my screen shots, I ended up going with the Inspired Saga v1.1 ROM (put out by gtg465x) and downloaded via ROM Manager. It's everything I could have ever asked for in a ROM, no bloatware, wifi teether, loads fast, and so far, good with battery life.

Upvote 0

snap20110314_221755.jpg

snap20110314_221932.jpg

snap20110314_221800.jpg

snap20110314_223233.jpg

What did you use to get the battery percentage in the battery indication? I'm using battery circle widget right now and it's not terrible the way I have it set up but would prefer the % be in the battery. Android is more customizable than iOS except for little things like this and taking screenshots which are useful and very basic. I have no idea why it dropped off to EDGE in the screenshot but the data connection varies here. I'm currently running the LeeDroid ROM and have left most of it stock appearing since Sense was a major reason I didn't get a different phone.

npCA1.png

Upvote 0
Hey what battery app are using on your homepage? Thanks in advance

If you are talking about that circle looking one its called circle battery widget.

I too was looking for it and was given the name by another member. Seems I found every other widget searching for that one with such a simple name

Btw has anyone not rooted tried the no root Screenshot app on the market for $5? Seems like it could be a PITA if you are a person who turns your phone off every night or do battery pulls a lot.

Upvote 0

snap20110314_221755.jpg

snap20110314_221932.jpg

snap20110314_221800.jpg

snap20110314_223233.jpg

whats the notification mod app called?

i tried searching new power notification MOD and nothing came up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones