• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Installing a trusted certificate for citrix

ml3000

May 1, 2010
Ok... I have tried and tried to get this working.

Citrix opens up just fine for me and I am able to add applications that I want to connect to. I then click on a application and it tells me that I have not chosen to trust a register.com certificate.

Its not a self signed certificate so i dont see why its not trusting it and wont let it install on the device. This is super frustrating because we have clients that are going to the iPads because i cant seem to show them a working model using a android device. If anyone could please help that would be amazing. how in the world do i install a stinkin certificate on this device!? and why in the world would it work on iPad and not a android device.

Thank you for all your help in advance. I have found some solutions but they involve doing something in a text editor and uploading it or something... Something that just seems way to complicated to make this work. Thank you

As long as you have the .p12 or .certain files all you should need to do is copy the files to the sdcard folder on the xoom (via USB or dropbox) then go to settings/location and security, scroll down to credential storage and install from USB storage.

Try this thread
How to install certificate on android? - xda-developers

I did this. And it's still complaining about the same thing. Got any other ideas?

I am using citrix receiver to connect to a remote desktop. It works at my work but not through my home demo environment. I have a purchased cert from godaddy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones