• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internal memory breaks off :'(

NiGoea

Lurker
Nov 2, 2011
HI ALL !

I need your help :'( Please...

Ten days ago my Desire felt over the ground ending up with the display completely covered with cracks. However it kept working until yesterday. It switched off suddently, and refused to switch on for a while. When it finally switched on, all the internal memory data was absent. No sms and no contacts are avaiable anymore. Even the applications don't work anymore... Maps and other programs installed in the internal memory don't start. If I press over the button, nothing happens.
I tried with a backup program, but I cannot access to the internal data... only on the sms and contacts stored inside the SIM.

WHAT CAN I DO ?
I need my contacts... most of them were stored in the internal memory, not on google. How can it be possible for the internal memory to suddenly break off ?

What can I do ?

PLEASE HELP :'''(

Thanks guys,
bye

-nicola

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones