• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internal storage partition

Hello. I need to know how I can partition my galaxy mini... my internal storage is disturbing me... please advice. Thanks

Hello Kazimali. Welcome to the forums! :)

Could you please provide some details about your internal storage issues? Partitioning is best not done, unless you have an issue with how the stock set up is for the storage scheme.

Or is it just that you want to understand how the storage is set up? If that is what you want to know, I would advise you to use your "my files" app to examine the structure and contents of your file system's storage. ;)

But if you're having a problem affecting operation of your device, please describe the problem as best you can; we're here to help you all the way to solving what ever it is. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones