• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Rooting samsung galaxy s4 please help

Ok, tried to answer a question without looking on page 2 and setting it had already been answered!

Keep taking the tablets Syd!

i was goin to ask about dropbox how can i save it there? just upload it like the pictures?
so shall i go into recovery and backup to external there or do it via rom manager? x

Providing you have DropBox enabled on your phone and PC, I would copy your ClockworkMod File, after the nandroid, to your PC and the drop a copy in the DropBox file on your PC.

(I'm beginning to regret drinking these turbo charged Pimms, now!)

Upvote 0
one last thing after i exit philz it say yes or no to disable flash recovery ive been presing go back whic do i do x

Just when I thought it was safe for me to go to bed! Luckily, I'm well known on the forum for my patience, tolerance and good humour. ;)

Ignore it.

Now Amylee3130, say, "Night, night.. sleep tight"

Upvote 0
Thats the quote you'll hear used against you in court Ironass ;)

Rest assured, I shan't be calling on you guys as character witness's. :(

Ahhhh, helpfulness yes, patience and tolerance - well, sometimes, and humour.........

Tongue-in-cheek, Syd... tongue-in-cheek. ;)

Actually, re-reading the thread, to make sure that it made sense, the OP rooted in fairly short order and I think it was only when it was explained that PhilZ was ClockworkMod and that ROM Manager is a replacement for the CWM app and just handles some aspects of recovery, that it clicked and fell into place.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones