• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Iphone user, planning to switch

SuperAkuma

Jun 30, 2010
Hi, my name is Sai. I am not new to technology but new to Android. Currently I have the iPhone3gs. It is a great phone, I love it but hate the fact that Apple crippled the phone and can't do anything unless if you jailbreak it. I jailbroken my phone the day after I got it but I am getting tired of it freezing and forced to install the new update.

Enough of my Rant, I am here to learn about android and I am ready to switch.

Are you planning on staying with At&t?

Nope, att is pissing me off as well. For some reason I lost my voice mail ability and now I am being on hold for them to fix it. I've been on the phone with them for over 30 minute setting it up. Oh and they wanted me to "upgrade" my plan to the $25 2GB limited data plan......

Thinking about selling my iPhone, pay the cancellation fee and go to T-Mobile and get the Nexus One for $180

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones