• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is anyone playing Zen Pinball?

AndroidMax

Android Enthusiast
Jun 10, 2010
I love the free pinball table that came with the Acer. (High score so far is 134 million.)

I can not figure out the puzzle however.... Has anyone managed to successfully control the gear directions to completion? If so, how? I am holding the tablet in portrait mode, and having no success.

Has anyone bought other Zen tables? Reviews appreciated!

Yeah I have bought fantastic four and also own Thor. However both have gorgeous graphics and great sound the only problem with both is the bonus rounds contain modes where u need to make a specifical difficult shot to win the round. I already own wolverine table for the Xbox and it suffers from kind of the same deal hard shots to win the bonus round. The bonus game with the gears haven't been able to beat it yet might be impossible. Both are great just frusterating because of the need to make super hard shots.

Reactions: AndroidMax
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones