• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is it just me or....?

chmodx

Android Enthusiast
Dec 31, 2010
Since GB has finally arrived and most of us are happy with it, there seems to be a lot less "problem-solving intense" posts on here. In other words, I'm getting bored! Nothing to troubleshoot, not many crazy questions.

Motorola's Droid X on GB too good?

nsa you really arent happy with posts being moved are you?
just report it if you feel its in error, they are moved to be put in the proper location that are best suited for the question and the type of response its had, if you notice you still see the post on your screen, it just has a Moved: next to it.

I know it's getting off topic, but I really like the way the HTC Droid Inc 2 forum is set up where all posts have a prefex (general, tips, support, or accessory) and you can show all posts or filter to an individual prefex. Is there any way I can view the DX forum in this manor, or is this only an option for new forum groups from here on out?

Upvote 0
I know it's getting off topic, but I really like the way the HTC Droid Inc 2 forum is set up where all posts have a prefex (general, tips, support, or accessory) and you can show all posts or filter to an individual prefex. Is there any way I can view the DX forum in this manor, or is this only an option for new forum groups from here on out?

the short answer here is no. The physical structure of this forum contains sub-forums for each of the available catagories. Forums for new phones like the DINC2 have a single forum and all things root forum only. In the main forum tags will be used to differentiate types of posts.

Per our administrator Phases, the older forums won't normally be migrated to the new format. If you'd like more info on this or wish to ask Phases to consider a different policy, head over to the feedback forum

Suggestion Box & Feedback - Android Forums

and offer your opinion or request to Phases in this thread

http://androidforums.com/suggestion...ctions-sub-forums-vs-prefixes-vs-nothing.html

Reactions: Doit2it
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones