• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is something wrong with google play accepting payments?

james_uk

Android Enthusiast
May 27, 2010
i have recently bought apps so i know it was working, today i seem to be able to download free apps fine, but when i try to go get a paid app i just get a msg saying an error has occured please try again.

is this happening with anyone else in the uk or just a fault with mine?

james

i think its something to do with my phone, the only thing i have changed recently is putting the andyx v11 rom on my phone, i dont think its that though.

i can but apps from the online app store then they download to my phone, i can also download free apps, i just cant buy paid apps on my phone it just keeps saying an error has occured please try again.

Upvote 0
i think its something to do with my phone, the only thing i have changed recently is putting the andyx v11 rom on my phone, i dont think its that though.

i can but apps from the online app store then they download to my phone, i can also download free apps, i just cant buy paid apps on my phone it just keeps saying an error has occured please try again.

Same thing with me. It has to do with the modified vending.apk that I have on my phone. Since you have a custom ROM that may be your issue also.

Mine behaves exactly the same. I can purchase online and then it is downloaded to my phone, but I can not buy directly on my phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones