• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is the EVO still hard to find?

Heck yeah it is!!! it's been sold out at my local Sprint store for two weeks straight!! :eek:

i have been calling every other day because i need to swap out due to screen rising (which, having to wait so long, caused some dust under the screen, which is causing some major bugginess on touch input)... and now that my 30 days are up, it might be harder than i thought to get a fully functioning Evo :(

Upvote 0
I've been waiting for this phone FOREVER it seems like...i had another post where I asked who was on backorder and how long was their wait...the week after the evo came out i put my name on the waiting list and they said itll take 2 to 3 weeks to ship because of backorder..its almost been 5 weeks! im still evo-less and i called last week and they said they're not even shipping until the 16th!! i smell bs...

Upvote 0
I picked one up here in minneapolis. I called about 5 sprint stores and one said they just recieved a few. It was about 10am. I left work and when i got there (10 minutes later) I got the last one. A few of the stores I called said they get a few in each day but they are ussually gone right away. I would call and check when they recieve them in the morning and try to get in early!

Upvote 0
FunDroid said:
I would also go to www.sprint.com and order one online. Check the site at least 3X a day because as soon as they come in they are gone in just a couple of hours.

Yea I got lucky last week and got one before they ran out again. Its funny because when I called to activate it the rep kept saying how they let them play with one recently and how cool it is!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones