1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there an escape a date app?

Last Updated:

1. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Long story short, a friend of mine has set me up for a blind date next week. I am freaking terrified. I'm way, way, way more scared than anything I've ever done in my life and I've done some pretty hairy things in my day. Anyway, are there any apps that can make my cell phone ring with an extremely important call at a predetermined time? I'm looking for an escape hatch. It would need to fully simulate a call so it would need to ring and set off my caller ID so if they saw my phone, they could see that someone was really calling. I could fake the conversation of course. I'm looking for an escape hatch of any kind here.

Advertisement
  2. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Just do a market search for "fake call", and you'll see several choices pop up.

A.Nonymous likes this.
  3. A.Nonymous

Sweetness. Props to you. I can set one of these up with Tasker and I'll be safe I think. Until the date finds out at least.

4. ezetrex

ezetrex Member

are u serious? lmao its not like u ganna stab sum1...yea lets leave it at that lol

5. Brinkley1988

Brinkley1988 Well-Known Member

I agree with RyanB, just make a search from the market or from the internet, you'll get a lot.

6. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Alternatively, get another friend to call you. You can also learn to grow a pair. (Apologies if you are a lady.)

mcatdtDROID likes this.
  7. mcatdtDROID

mcatdtDROID Banned

no doubt, just have another friend call you at that predetermined time....

Good gosh, apps are great, but this kind of app is just someone getting it so they can say "I got an app for that"

But I predict this girl will have her "out" phone call triggered WAY before you trigger your "out"

5'3 - 200# missing teeth.... lol you will have a GREAT time bwahahahah

8. A.Nonymous

If I was her I'd bail on the date too so I can't blame her for that. I don't trust my friends. They'd say they would call. They would promise to call. Then they wouldn't call just to screw with me.

9. RyanB

RyanB Guest

OK, pardon me for prying, but why commit to this date to begin with, if you know that you and your friends like to clown each other?