• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

supersean

Nov 27, 2010
Basically im in need of a good phone thats 4g from metro and this phone and the huawei activa are in my price range. I was looking over the activa and it does'nt have enough memory on board for me sadly and I don't believe it has flash. When looking over this phone it look great but I had ALOT of problems from samsung devices before so I don't know i would've gladly gotten the lg esteem but i don't have enough for that so is this phone any good?

Thx guess ima get this phone :D

There Are known issues with this phone that caused me to buy a connect4g after two months.
Mainly the fact that the 4g data will often drop out for no reason or hangs and shows a connection when it actually doesn't have one.

Oddly enough i literally just swapped my number back on here because i left my connect at the shop when i left this evening.
Took 10 minutes to download a 2mb app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones