• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is this really 4GLTE?

eunhon

Oct 2, 2012
My 4GLTE is slow every where i go.... is it just me? How can i make this faster? this is like being on dial up :/...
Also I've tethered my phone. Can i still have the updates that LG Sends me? it says i have 11 of them

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-10-08-21-01-45.png
    Screenshot_2012-10-08-21-01-45.png
    122 KB · Views: 207
My 4GLTE is slow every where i go.... is it just me? How can i make this faster? this is like being on dial up :/...
Also I've tethered my phone. Can i still have the updates that LG Sends me? it says i have 11 of them
Hey man, I have the same problem! It can be at full bars but I get < 1 Mbps.

I am in North Atlanta (inside the perimeter). Anyone else in ATL getting crap speeds?

Upvote 0
Im in Palm Beach,Fl & within the past maybe 2 months my speeds have been degrading it went from 5mbps to 3 or 4 now it's 1.7 . My guess is everyne moving to 4G with the LTE For All promotion. I know down here right now we're on 3mhz of bandwidth but I just can't wait till they start using all the spectrum available & then when they start reframing

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones