• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Issues with MUIU Rom and General Root Questions

jmacpga

Nov 30, 2009
I admit, I am a Flashaholic after rooting about a month ago. I have flashed probably 25 times to try out different roms. I made commitment to start trying out Roms for a Week instead of a Day. I am on Day 3 of MIUI 0.11.5.1 and like a lot of things about it.

Some issues I am having and questions are..

1. Is there a way to use the internal storage of the phone while rooted. Right now I am using 1.83 GB out of 1.83 GB data on my SD card and nothing on my internal memory.

2. When I was Stock I would delete all files on the SD card and the Internal Memory before re-formatting and doing a factory re-set so I made sure that only data that was needed was on the phone after the re-set. I am afraid to do this with the rooted phone because I know I placed files on their in order to be rooted. I am wondering what Files I can delete...

3. With the Text messages I am getting on MIUI... The time is incorrect. It is never the same. I got a text this am at 8:15 and then the next response I got said 4:13 am. The issue is then it moves the text behind other texts I have got since 4:13....

Thanks for any Input

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones