• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues with Samsung Keyboard

All of the sudden I've been having some super annoying issues with the keyboard, specifically when typing in SMS but really, in any app that I have text input.
1. Often times it will delete the first two letters of the word I'm typing so I have to go back and retype that as it then autocorrects it to something more.
2. Once I start typing the keyboard freezes and then after a lag, will quickly fill in what I typed often times repeating a word or phrase two or three times.
3. Sometimes it will capitalize every word and I End Up TYPING Like THIS.
4. During the lag often times the keyboard will just quit on me and close back down to the bottom of the screen.
5. Sometimes it will constantly correct "I" to "u" no matter what I do, even if I select the little override autocorrect option, or it will change "the" to "thé" when I don't have a French keyboard up

I've seen people on forums mention the capitalization issues but not any of the others. Am I the only one experiencing all this?
tumblr_nmyhh9IxRz1qfe0a4o1_540.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones