1. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. dautley

dautley VIP Member VIP Member

3. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

You will know what the release is when it is soaked/OTAd.

The monumental source of their information is a page on the Verizon website. For one OTA of Gingerbread that same page had the WRONG version listed for the OTA for five weeks after it was released to everyone.

You will know what the release is when it is soaked/OTAd.

... Thom
  4. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

How so?
  5. dautley

The difference between .246 and .247 was supposedly that .247 included a patch that would be needed for a Jelly Bean update.
  6. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member Guide

Read Thom Little post above. Never believe the OTA build number till it's out.
  7. wildkitten

wildkitten Well-Known Member

Yeah I can't believe they would not do JB for the Bionic if they do it for the Razr's. The phones are essentially identical. Now if they don't plan on JB for the Razr, then that's a different story, but that's a lot of money for them to hand out.
  8. dave1812

dave1812 Well-Known Member

what's the deal with the $100? is it only towards another Moto phone? I expect I'll be switching to Sammy pretty soon so if that's the deal, it's worthless to me.
  9. dave1812

dave1812 Well-Known Member

does 246 support Flash?
  10. wildkitten

wildkitten Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if the article was specific on that count. If it was $100 cash or a Verizon credit or a Motorola credit.

Don't think would be Verizon credit though because I believe was Motorola made the announcement concerning their phones only and wasn't carrier specific.
  11. dautley

Flash is suppose to be fixed (or at least working better on .246 than previous builds).
  12. nickc84

nickc84 Well-Known Member

I have the leaked ICS version so I have to flash back to 092? Or 095 to get the update for OTA
  13. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

... Thom