• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I've tried everything! How do I get my Samsung Moment to Tether with PdaNet?

vablkbear

Lurker
Aug 22, 2010
I have a Samsung Moment and running windows XP on my computer. I have downloaded PadNet software to my computer and my phone. However, every time I hook up the phone to my computer and click on PdaNet it tells me to make sure the phone is contected to the Pc. I check the cables and everything is connected. I then go to the settings page and enable the debugging, but then my computer makes this double USB connection sound. However, when I go to see if I'm connected I'm not. What am I doing wrong? Am I missing some thing? Please help!

I have a Samsung Moment and running windows XP on my computer. I have downloaded PadNet software to my computer and my phone. However, every time I hook up the phone to my computer and click on PdaNet it tells me to make sure the phone is contected to the Pc. I check the cables and everything is connected. I then go to the settings page and enable the debugging, but then my computer makes this double USB connection sound. However, when I go to see if I'm connected I'm not. What am I doing wrong? Am I missing some thing? Please help!

there's like a gazillion threads on this. try searching the forums for samsung moment usb drivers, the link was posted awhile back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones