• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

James Cameron avatar will not update.

ironhorse

Android Enthusiast
Sep 10, 2010
Got this game for the wife and it will not update to where we can play it. It says needs 130mb to update but never gets anywhere. When we had just the demo installed it would connect and download but now that we have the full version it does nothing. Is there a fix or an update I can download elsewhere. She really likes and wants this game but if I cant get it to work it will be a no go.

When you download the demo, that extra 130mb is actually the full game (when you purchase it, it just registers it and allows you to access the rest). If you are not able to play the full game, not sure what is wrong. I would say to uninstall and delete everything off the card and start over from scratch, if you haven't done that yet, but before you do that make sure you can go to "my downloads" on Gameloft's site saying you purchased it, otherwise you'll have to pay another $5 for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones