• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jeep compass 2023 android auto connectivity to Moto One Action sports

raghuv2023

Lurker
Mar 19, 2023
we have a new Jeep Compass 2023.. trying to conect our Moto One Action Sport.. the Bluetooth connects, but does not allow / connct to android auto. hoever same phone activated android auto by USB cable.. the same system connects to other phone (samsung galaxy s8 on bluetooth to android auto). what are we missing ?

I have a-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Android Auto only works with the USB cable. I'm surprised it works wirelessly with your Samsung Galaxy S8.I thought Bluetooth didn't have the bandwidth for Android Auto.

I'm fine connecting with a cable. It charges the phones, and on trips I have Bluetooth connected for my trailer brakes

It's a bit confusing and there's a lot on the internet about connecting Android Auto wirelessly:

Get started with Android Auto - Android Auto Help

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones