• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Juice Defender keeps disabling 4G???

FRATETRANE

Lurker
Sep 28, 2010
This is my first post...I found something to share today

I was noticing that I kept randomly losing 4G reception recently. It got to the point that I couldn't even watch any videos.

I ran a speed test and the network kept dropping DURING the test and I live right next to a tower. I thought it was an antenna issue I started playing with the connections toggling them on and off and I would keep losing 4G connection. I thought that I was gonna have to return the phone.

I tried different things and then I uninstalled Juice defender and 4G started working right again.

Im have trouble with JuiceDefender and 3g.
It idles but wont awaken the connection for receiving email.
I selected email and browser in the Apps section.To allow connection.
Still doesnt seem to work.

This is my first post...I found something to share today

I was noticing that I kept randomly losing 4G reception recently. It got to the point that I couldn't even watch any videos.

I ran a speed test and the network kept dropping DURING the test and I live right next to a tower. I thought it was an antenna issue I started playing with the connections toggling them on and off and I would keep losing 4G connection. I thought that I was gonna have to return the phone.

I tried different things and then I uninstalled Juice defender and 4G started working right again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones