• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Just got a odd text message.

andyo70

Android Enthusiast
Dec 2, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
I suppose its from MetroPCS but it makes no sense to me. It appears to be a link of some sort.

Goes like this:

"400000: //BREW:0x01079633:!1 |https://mymetro.bevocal.com:8443/services/bodcsapi-2.2.0|appName=NMC_METROCARE_CLIENT&appVersionId=0.0.0.2&configSetName=nmcLauncher#"

I'm not taping on any of the links in the message cuz I don't know what it'll do. Anyone every see something like this before or know what it's attempting to do? :thinking:

I got the same text, like just five minutes ago. I entered the link in my PC's web browser and this is what I got. This is the first one I've gotten. I would assume it has something to do with tech support cause I've had my phone for a minute and I didn't get it until I called them...

type Status report

message /services/bodcsapi-2.2.0%7CappName=NMC_METRO_CARE_CLIENT&appVersionId=0.0.0.2&configSetName=nmcLauncher

description
The requested resource (/services/bodcsapi-2.2.0%7CappName=NMC_METRO_CARE_CLIENT&appVersionId=0.0.0.2&configSetName=nmcLauncher) is not available.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones