• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I'll go back to the thread with the specific questions after I have more time but the first thoughts are that activation and set up were very easy. The battery upon installation was at 60% so I was able to use it out of the box without keeping it on the charger. It is now in the process of reinstalling all of my apps from the market. (You of course need to be sure to use the same email sign up when you do the set up.) I have not sent or received any calls other than the activation call and it was crystal clear but I don't know if that counts. More later.

Reactions: rushmore
Upvote 0
I've not given it a chance yet to get a fully charged battery so I can't do a battery review. This phone is a small learning curve for me because I'm going from the original to the 3. The back key being the third one over is taking a little getting used to. The button that used to take you to the apps now takes you to apps manager. The key for the apps is on the main screen farthest right. The scroll through the apps used to be up and down. Now it's a side scroll. (I like that much better.) I think the screen looks great! I still have not placed or received a call. I've been too busy personalizing all the ringtones and getting the notifications back in place.

That's it for now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones