• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just Got My Motion

So you're saying that a legit root would only be if OEM released it??? Ok....LG will never release a legit root, so an unofficial legit root has been found.....

I am saying ,there is no such thing as legit root since root itself is illegitimate . OEM's wont release tools that allow to hack their own phones .
Root is just one su binary/file which rests in /system/bin folder which allows full access to device .
Rooting is pushing the binary to the system by hacking/cracking/infecting/breaking the Android operating system with exploits.

I agree with MotoTriumphant ,lets put this to rest .

Upvote 0
just about everyone who did brick im sure but these rooks dont know nothing they just come here to root and do everything for free dont ever bother to donate dont test theyre just leachers

yo POOKIE lighten up who do you think you are what have you contributed. the pic of the 80s movie crack head dont count maybe you looking up to chris rocks crack head character. says something about who you are huh.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones