• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Just venting

zetroc

Android Enthusiast
Mar 3, 2010
Can I just say that I hate the fact that I have used up about 80 MB of application storage (that's right, over 600 MB free), yet my phone insists on saying I'm low on space AND won't let me run Talk (and sometimes other apps) when the notification is up, AND it won't go away!!!!!

UGH!!!!

Do I really have to hard reset... AGAIN!!? :mad:

Have you tried going to every possible location and deleting caches and extraneous emails, texts, clearing out trash and sent folders? Also I regularly go on Astro and clear out all those folders that carry attachments, etc, because they will sneak up on you. Also Gmail caches can lock up the phone, too.

I agree it's a total pain, and have already had to do a hard reset myself after receiving the dreaded "low on space" notification. Finally it froze my phone.

I'm just praying it doesn't happen again, because that's really the only real problem I've had with the phone, and I got it on launch day.

Good luck!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones