kang o rama

Last Updated:

1. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Enlighten me about this rom. What makes it great? And can i still use my themes like flavored ice since it is still a build off of cyanogen mod? Just curious because I've noticed it gaining popularity and what not :p

Advertisement
  2. Who Cares?

Who Cares? Well-Known Member

You should be able to theme it. The Tom isn't an "original" rom. The dev compiles a Bunch of different things (rom, kernel, apps,etc.) And puts into one flash file to make flashing simple and faster than having to flash and push/pull a bunch of different things.

3. martinl1030

martinl1030 Member

I have it its the best custom rom ive used so far. Ive flashed my phone with about 5 other different roms but i went back to kang or rama because i liked the feel of it the best.

4. Ryjabo

Ryjabo Well-Known Member

I flashed it last night. Good stuff.

5. Vakman

Vakman Well-Known Member

I used 0.8 Preview but just recently updated my radio (earlier today actually) so I could use his newer releases.
    I tried his 0.9 Final I believe it was and it is based on stock and no Cyanogenmod if I am not mistaken but don't quote me on it.
    But I had multiple problems with it. Apps were missing after each restart, lots of FCs. No idea why.
    I decided to flash the 0.8 Final which is based on Cyanogenmod's 5.0.8 where as 0.8 Preview was based on 5.0.7.1.
    I am much happier with this.
    Works great with no issues so far and I have the 720p option for video because it came with 5.0.8.
    I plan to keep trying different ROMs but so far this is one of my favourites.