• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Keep using 2.1?

I moved back only because of bugs I could not fix and which it didn't seem others were experiencing. I was using leaked froyo + multiple flavors of roms and kernels so who knows what the root cause of it all was... I am not blaming any of the rom or kernel devs, or google or even the app devs. I'm sure my situation was one of bad combinations of hellish proportion!

I'll wait till the OTA makes its way to my phone and see if the tru-blu OTA is better for me (I suspect that it will be; get a backup and move forward from that.

Honestly, I don't miss much with 2.1 that I had gotten used to with 2.2 and when I went to 2.2 it was kind of unspectacular. I have been so pleased with my phone since day 1 I think it would take a lot to give me a wow factor.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones