• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Keyboard issues.

1) When I auto rotate my cell it stands in portrait form, and never switching over at the keyboard either, it still has many issues with the moto edge plus, it seems like I cannot type anything up in landscape mode either.

2) I did the clear cache a few times already and still the keys will not function after typing with them, I tried grammarly and a few other keyboards to the market.

3) I did even the FDR last week too, so that did clear up a few issues though but this problem keeps bugging me.
I need a lot of help on this glitch.

There is no third party app running anytime.

You most likely will need to do a factory reset. If that doesn't work time for repair shop or new
I littearly did that a few hours ago Danny, and it works pretty well, I cleaned out most of the cache on my device and it works great, the auto rotate feels okay at times.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones