• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kids suspended for seeing teacher's topless iPad pic

Did she look like the teacher from Adam Sanders, "That's My Boy"? Cause if she did all I can say is...........
lil_jon_yeah11-268x300-1.jpg

Upvote 0
that is all kinds of wrong. why would the teacher have a topless pic on her iPhone in the first place anyway?

It was an accident, pure and simple.

This!
Plus, the kids didn't even try to send it or show it to a bunch of other students which could, I suppose, give more reason to the suspension. Glad one of the parents chose expulsion so she can defend her son against this BS.

Upvote 0
This is definitely a lulz-y thread.

I'm wondering if I missed something, it's a bit later than I'd like to be up.... so maybe I'm wrong on this.... [And I could be, I'm on a slow line so no video of the story for me...]

In my book, the students did *everything* right.

[ **long post warning** ]

The way I look at it, in this situation, you're gonna do one of three things.
1. Tell everyone and show the picture all over. If you're a tech savvy student, you might even digitally 'share' the image. *tsk tsk*
2. Tell the teacher, "uhh... hey, err... it looks like you may have synced some photos to your ipad that you shouldn't have."
3. CYA and keep yer mouth shut.

Now, to me, 2 is the 'morally' correct action. You inform the teacher, who can then remove the image and insure no one else sees the image, and that she's more careful with syncing things to and from the school ipad.

The fact that this happened the way it did, is blowing my brain to bits.

First, what would she need to sync to her ipad from her iphone for school? The only things I can think of would be cloud based things like email, which she shouldn't be passing around if students are using it....

If nothing school related... then she should be using school property for personal use. Same thing with the phone in the event that it's a school issued device. No nekid pics on school property! C'mon!

Now for the school's reaction, well, you remember that two word record review from spinal tap? ;) :D Yeah.... I'm not sure how the student acting mature in the situation would be worth of expulsion or suspension. That's pretty messed up. These kids could have *easily* sent this pic all over. Likely ruining the teacher's career. See how mature it is to go to the teacher now?

Ehh... this is pretty aggravating. I'd like to think that if I was in this situation at that age, my folks would have said something like, "Good job son, it was very mature of you not to send that picture out all over the internet and your school. Now, where would you like to go to school for the next 4/5 years?"
:D

Now, to hopefully find some extra piece of information that (may) be missing, I'm google-ing the school.

EDIT2: Here's another article on this story.
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/34...-nude-photo-of-teacher-appears-on-school-iPad

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones