Killzone 3

Last Updated: 2012-09-11 15:31:50
  1. dmp316

dmp316 Well-Known Member

Well i have been playing it and i must say holy #$%^. Melee kills are wicked just flat out nicely done. Loving the multiplayer so far. anyone else played it?

Advertisement
  2. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I started downloading the demo last night but haven't jumped into it yet. This might actually force me to use the PS3 more.
  3. xepicxacidx

xepicxacidx Well-Known Member

Its sick really good in my opinion spawn killing can be excessive at times
  4. shawn1224

Played a bot game last night to get a feel for the maps and this game is freakin gorgeous. Probably have to get used to pushing R3 to aim (cringes) but this will definitely be a must buy come Feb 22.
  5. xepicxacidx

You can change controls to a more call of duty setup in the menu
    shawn1224 likes this.
  6. shawn1224

Yea I figured this would likely be possible. I guess I was too impatient to jump into a game.

BTW - Melee kills are wicked
  7. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

ive had it downloaded but I can never seem to connect to a server, just hangs up for like 2 minutes then times out.
  8. xepicxacidx

Idk if the beta is still up but it took me many trys to connect and if it dident connect after 5 times i tryed agian in a couple of hours and it worked.. i do belive the point of the beta was to stress test
  9. Sorrow_Doll

Sorrow_Doll Active Member

i got it a couple of days ago, no prob connecting :/

i like the new class system ( or whatever they call it) where u dont have to go through annoying upgrades before actually get to use class specific abilities. the game pretty much looks the same.
    did anyone , if possible, use the jet pack?
  10. gallandof

tried the bot mode last night and I was impressed with the game, medic class was my favorite.
  11. xepicxacidx

Medics my fav 2 the last wepon for him is boss its like a silenced m16 or somthin sweet
  12. gallandof

I used teh light machine gun as my main and the SMG for my secondary, then had my little bot helping me out,
  13. mortymouse

mortymouse Well-Known Member

Anyone been playing this regularly? I am needing a new FPS to get me through to when, Resistance 3, Battlefield 3 and MW3 come out later this year. I didnt see a log of other FPS out right now and from what I can see, KZ3 might be the ticket.
  14. mortymouse

mortymouse Well-Known Member

Hmmm maybe I will pick up KZ2 tonight and see if I like it, then get the 3rd one. I still dunno, just need something other than Black Ops.
  15. tanveerahmed

tanveerahmed Member

is it like cod bl ops got splitscreen online? and zombies??
  16. CBW0424

CBW0424 Active Member

17. stackongunsafe

stackongunsafe New Member

I will try