• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kyle Chung 26 uk

rpy26

Lurker
Mar 27, 2012
Well hi all,

I thought I would do the introduction post ! glad to be a part of the Android generation! My first Android phone was a HTC Hero I fell in love with it. But I bought it quite quite aways from release so it got old really fast I was stuck with it for 2 on my contract so I purchased my friends Iphone 3GS for a couple of quid! and endured 1 year of hell.
So I broke my Iphone but managed to argue a early contract end and got a SGS2 and I am loving it although I think I have broken that too now haha which is kind of the reason I am here haha.

Name: Kyle Chung
Trying to be a tech Geek lol

Nice meeting you all!

Hey, Kyle.. :)

Let me be the first to welcome you to Android Forums. Thanks for joining the community. I see that you've found your device's area of support - I hope you'll find answers for all questions that you might have.

Have fun! See ya around.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to give one of us Guides a shout!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones