• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Landscape Picture Frame Widget

Jan 5, 2010
I am trying to add a picture frame to my home screen and I have taken a landscape image... it seems that I can only add portrait images.

Does anyone know how I can add a landscape image for as "Free" as possible... If not free, what would be the best market download?

Thanks!

-SmIlEs

I am trying to add a picture frame to my home screen and I have taken a landscape image... it seems that I can only add portrait images.

Does anyone know how I can add a landscape image for as "Free" as possible... If not free, what would be the best market download?

Thanks!

-SmIlEs

I've had to register just to answer this so I hope you see this at some point :p

To add a landscape picture, add the picture frame widget, and choose a picture. When it places it on the screen, press and hold the picture and it will show yellow lines around the screen. On the bottom right of the pic is a grey tab... Hold and move the tab to resize the pic as you wish ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones