• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Laptop Dock Keyboard Compatible Games?

I have played games on mine and they work pretty good. Not as smooth as if it was being played on the headset. (But still plays pretty good.) From my experience, most games that don't use the accelerometer should work fine. I've played card games, SIMS free play, pack-man, checkers, connect four, air hockey, angry birds, fruit slice,etc. Its a good idea to have USB mouse. It makes using the docket much more fun and productive. (Although the touch pad works pretty good to.)

Upvote 0
Didn't try that. I use the USB mouse or touch pad. Both worked fine. I think the app its self will have to have some kinda coding in it in order to use the keyboard functions. You can type text though if needed, if that's what your asking. Remember that all these games are configured for a touch screen and not a keyboard.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones