• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Large button

txrxio

Feb 4, 2010
Is there an app or widget that can be used to make a larger button? I'd prefer a 2x2 size that I can use to direct dial while driving rather than having to fiddle with the small 1x1 size, but anything bigger than the standard would be fine.

I've only found apps that make smaller buttons and one that makes me select subsequent options before I can actually call. I just want a large single press widget.

Is there an app or widget that can be used to make a larger button? I'd prefer a 2x2 size that I can use to direct dial while driving rather than having to fiddle with the small 1x1 size, but anything bigger than the standard would be fine.

I've only found apps that make smaller buttons and one that makes me select subsequent options before I can actually call. I just want a large single press widget.

You could use desktop visualizer; basically creates a widget with whatever size and icon you want. It's on the market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones