• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last check - Has anyone figured out how to move their contract upgrade date up?

HOLY SHIZZLE folks, they totally moved my date back until tomorrow!! (I'm the OP). I'm all atwitter now as I was not expecting to get this phone for a couple months. And I didn't have to be a d*ck or anything to do it, it just happened to work out.

Thanks to all for the suggestions!!

Upvote 0
My girl's line was eligible for 2 year upgrade in Oct/Nov. I asked if we could buy out the contract since ETF is prorated. I was told yes. Sprint billed the $50 to next months phone bill. They said it'd be no problem to use her upgrade on my line. Hopefully Radio shack can do this in house. If not I'll do it online like we just did for her new phone. She used her son's 2 year upgrade to get the Palm Pixi while it was "free". Damn it Friday hurry up and get here!!

Upvote 0
Update: the first guy in retentions never called me back so I have called again and this guy said that he should have it fixed in 24hrs. Told him that was unacceptable since I have been trying to get this done for 2 months now. So he claims that he is going to push it through and it should be in about an hour or so. So I guess we shall see what happens. Thus far they have at least moved it to the 75 discount now lets see if I can get the other 75 for in the morning.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones