Launcher Pro Plus Contacts Widget PicturesSupport

Last Updated:

1. masse

masse Well-Known Member

This is bugging me enough that I had to start a thread about it. I cannot get the contacts widget to show pictures of my contacts. Is there a way to manually do it?

2. rjoudrey

rjoudrey Well-Known Member

Write to the developer he is very responsive. My son has been having similar problems.
  3. dxflip

dxflip Active Member

I think it pulls the pics from your Gmail Contacts, try editing the contact pics in Gmail and sync to your phone. I noticed this with 2 contacts (only contacts in my gmail) that showed up on the widget. Wish they can just pull from facebook or something hehe. Not sure if that is your issue though...
  4. ocean1

ocean1 Well-Known Member

Yes it only works sometimes. If I pull the widget and put it back they pop back on. Maybe a bug. Sense has a similar widget works flawlessly he will figure it out.
  5. masse

masse Well-Known Member

Ah ok I'll try the gmail contact trick. Not sure where my laptop is because I haven't used it since i got the x!
  6. dxflip

dxflip Active Member

I tried it again just to be sure, added a pic to one of my contact, synced my gmail contacts and it showed up, zooms in though and doesn't look so great.
  7. masse

masse Well-Known Member

Went through all my contacts in gmail and added pictures. Didn't help for some reason.
  8. FoxtrotUniform

FoxtrotUniform Well-Known Member

I used the SyncMyPix app.

Works fine after that.
  9. dxflip

dxflip Active Member

Thanks for that link, will give this a try.