• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher Pro PLUS!

I have been running LP Plus for a few days and I love it except for a few issues.

I have gotten multiple force closes. I went so far as to uninstall and reinstall, but it did not fix the Force close issue. I get FC almost every time I switch from portrait to landscape and back. Very irritating.

Also I have had an issue with the app drawer as well, where all the icons will "pile onto each other" in the top left corner.

Aside from that I love LP plus. I wish I had a replacement for the Month View HTC widget.

Upvote 0
I have been running LP Plus for a few days and I love it except for a few issues.

I have gotten multiple force closes. I went so far as to uninstall and reinstall, but it did not fix the Force close issue. I get FC almost every time I switch from portrait to landscape and back. Very irritating.

Also I have had an issue with the app drawer as well, where all the icons will "pile onto each other" in the top left corner.

Aside from that I love LP plus. I wish I had a replacement for the Month View HTC widget.

Yeah...I'm actually back on sense for the time being. I'm getting a lot of FC's, not just with the rotation but also with beautiful widgets (which previously was never an issue). The widget will just be blank with an error message of sorts, and then when i try accessing the app list or anything else it just all locks up. Hope its resolved soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones