• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lenovo Yoga Tablet Pro 2 wifi and card issue

luci5er

Lurker
Feb 19, 2015
Ireland
Hello,

My tablet is 3 days old, is not rooted, comes with 4.4.2 with Lenovo UI on top.

Memory card has been put in as the manuals, etc suggest. It clicks in but is not being read. For a brief moment a day ago, it was read but is MIA since.

Wifi keeps stopping/dropping when the screen is off, I suspect. I have the WLAN option to stay always on, also turned off battery saving wifi option. Sleep timer is set to 30 m on display options.
Netflix, youtube play fine all the time (screen has to stay on for them).
Spotify, Tune In radio, google play music stop streaming a random quick time after the screen goes off.
If I keep the screen on, spotify works fine but when I turn off the screen it goes to complaining offline.

Please help

Jas

Well the card is official Samsung and I put it in str8 from the packaging.Also it was read OK for a very short while.
So I assume its FAT 32.
Screenshot_2015-02-19-11-31-04-605.jpeg
Sketch_20150219_113014.jpg

Upvote 0
Sorry, I'd be dangerous with a brain!! Couldn't find threads about wi-fi problems with the tablet so I'd be inclined to do the usual ie reboot the router (90% of the time this is helpful). I would normally recommend clearing system cache but as the device is 3 days old there's little point

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones