• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

OK how do you get those great icons:mail/video

Until I'm sure I can distribute these, I will just point you towards gnome-look.org. I'm not sure what sort of GPL license these are under, but they're on my Linux box. I'll look into it and let you know though.

How do you do this? Not the background pic, but have pandora as a music player and look like this.

That's a stock Pandora widget under HTC Sense.

Thanks, i get the widget but what about the controls? Pause, Play, Fwd...

What's on top is obviously Last.fm and below the Pandora widget is just the stock Sense music player.

Reactions: aeiou
Upvote 0
WARNING! Lots of red will be in this post :p The good thing about being on summer break...my calendar is EMPTY

b8e08c4d.png

9e598a27.png

6071f0f0.png

0a585887.png

c603ba2a.png

62868bbc.png

ae0b56c3.png

4c9213c5.png

Upvote 0
With ADW you can set how many columns/rows a widget takes up - so thats one of the control apps but he set it to be smaller than normal.

As for a 4G toggle, try this:
[APP] 4G Toggle Widget v1.2 (6/18) - w/Sense disabled + SOURCE - xda-developers

Right, I have it set to the max columns and rows I think. Can make widgets any size you like, problem is with widgets that have digits/words, the words won't change sizes so if say your Facebook widget is set really small it will cut off words etc. Notice I have my picture frame widgets at different sizes..the Longhorn pic is bigger than normal. You can tell in the following shot how tightly you could jam stuff together and how much you could fit on a screen if you wanted to with ADW.

snap20100621_112931.png

Power control widget it SwitchPro, Twitter widget is Twicca. Twicca question was asked and answered earlier on this page I think which is where I found it. SwitchPro has been answered probably 10-15 times on this thread.. Almost everything in my current layout was 'stolen' from this thread.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones