• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] LEVIATHAN Elegace & Elegance OC Roms Released

Dm47021

Android Expert
Nov 26, 2011
coloma mi
In Continuation Of my Leviathan Rom Series i am releasing Leviathan Elegance, And Leviathan Elegance OC (1.6GHZ)
I wanted to make a leviathan rom with a brighter interface

FEATURES
- Built on the same foundation as Leviathan XIV
- B08C based
- DEODEXED
- ZIPALIGNED
- Init.d support
- Swap Support (Not in OC Version...yet)
- Standard Kernel by DOWNTHEMACHINE...thanks for a great kernel
- OC 1.6GHZ Kernel by hroark13
- OC No Frills CPU Control
- Superphone II build.prop (Thanks again to Mhalloway for this)
- Qualcomm Specific Hardware tweaks in Build.prop
- Mi File explorer
- Root Browser Lite
- Camera ICS+
- Adobe Flash Player 11
- DSP Manager

- Updated Interface (White Elegance)

CURRENT VERSION: 1.1.2.0
Stable

-------- CHANGELOG ---------
-Added Airplane mode to power menu
-Added Silent mode to Power menu
Version 1.1.2.0:Previous Issues Resolved
-Home button Fixed
-camera button Fixed
-lockscreen Fixed,
-Force closes for some.. Fixed
-Minor Bug Fixes
-Build.prop changes, removed some code, updated version system
-Removed OTA Update center
-Changed window transition effects (for speed)

DOWNLOAD Leviathan Elegance OC 1.1.2.0 Here:
Leviathan Elegance OC 1.1.2.0.zip

NO LONGER SUPPORTED
Leviathan Elegance OC 1.0 (OBSOLETE)

FOR THOSE STILL HAVING WIFI/3G ISSUES
Here is the Updated Build.prop file

Elegance Build.prop 1.1.2.0 prop rev2
DOWNLOAD LINK:build.prop

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Using root browser, copy the new build.prop to /system
MAKE SURE YOU DELETE THE OLD PROP FILE FIRST!!!

Reboot into recovery, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache, Fix Permission.. Reboot

Attachments

• shot_000011.png
    shot_000011.png
    243.2 KB · Views: 806
  • shot_000012.png
    shot_000012.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 685
  • shot_000013.png
    shot_000013.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 636
  • shot_000017.png
    shot_000017.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 537
  • shot_000018.png
    shot_000018.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 506
  • shot_000019.png
    shot_000019.png
    225.4 KB · Views: 428
  • shot_000020.png
    shot_000020.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 424
Ok update.. ill start off by saying i like it alot. I like all theming youve done and i love that its oc and swap enabled. I havent put swap on yet... ill say that even with oc im not losing cdma service soo someone fixed something. Rom is lightning fast. I love it

But i did find a 2 little bugs (little to me) that i will pm you about.

Anywho in this screenshot you can see i have wifi connection and cdma service while obviously overclocking :thumbup: :D

ubynevev.jpg

Upvote 0
So I downloaded and flashed this Rom really looking forward to overclocking,but as usual nothing involving and oc kernel will boot on my Warp. Freezes up in boot animation. Disappointed as to why this will not work on some Warps. Any suggestions as to why this happens?....

what firmware version are you running.. B08C ?

Upvote 0
So I downloaded and flashed this Rom really looking forward to overclocking,but as usual nothing involving and oc kernel will boot on my Warp. Freezes up in boot animation. Disappointed as to why this will not work on some Warps. Any suggestions as to why this happens?....

Are you clearing both caches and and a data wipe before booting the device after flashing?? Also are you sure that you are waiting long enough? Because when you clear dalvik cache it rebuilds it before going past the boot screen giving the illusion that it isn't going to boot.
It can take as long as 10 minutes for its first boot.

Upvote 0
Why will the kernal work for this rom and not others

Well this isn't shinrus kernel because his goes to 1700. I'm guessing it's hroarks. I've heard that the super build prop has made some issues related to shins Oc go away. Maybe with hroarks it completely gets rid of them but I don't know. Down the machine is the man that should look at this kernel and set up and figure out the difference. It surprised me how nice the Rom was. He did a nice job

Reactions: Dm47021
Upvote 0
Are you clearing both caches and and a data wipe before booting the device after flashing?? Also are you sure that you are waiting long enough? Because when you clear dalvik cache it rebuilds it before going past the boot screen giving the illusion that it isn't going to boot.
It can take as long as 10 minutes for its first boot.

I did wait about ten minutes. I was clearing the caches and wiping data before flashing but not after flashing. So are you saying that I should clear both caches and wipe data after flashing before rebooting?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones