• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lg Esteem JellyBam

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK couple of things I noticed. When I hook my phone up to a computer the debugging notification pops up but not the usb connection mode. When I click on connectivity in settings it just force closes. Any fix for this. I dl alot of music on my phone and transfer to my mp3 player so I need the usb connection

Some Internet searching tells me that mass storage is not available on Ics or in this case I guess ics roms

Upvote 0
I like to make two request

1-I like to be able to change the background went you make a call
2- to have more ringtone
Here is a bunch of ringtones (link below). Download and unzip the file, then you can place the ringtones you like from the folder in /system/media/audio/ringtones in your phone with root explorer and then reboot to use them. You can use this process for any ringtones of your liking as long as there in .ogg format. As for your 1st request, I don't have an answer.

Ringtones Download

Welcome to android forums ;)

Thanks to LDrifta for the ringtones pack.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0
I need help, i don't know why but I can't receive or send mms messages at all when i used this rom. Is there any way to fix this?
Yeah it doesn't work with this rom but there's an easy fix. Download another rom extract it and get the mms.apk from that rom and simply replace the one in this rom and boom your done. If you need me to elaborate more like if you're not familiar with the system folders and such lemme know. It's easy to walk you through

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones