• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG G Stylo internal memory fixed without root. ummm question..

ΩM€GA

Lurker
May 1, 2016
After reasearch and finding out that the virgin mobile lg g stylo root is a no no, I was left with the task of fixing the low internal memory + SD card issues without root.

After a few tries I managed to use a 32GB class 4 SD Card as internal and at the same time use part of it as an external SD catd. At the moment I have about 27GB of internal storage (instead of 8gb) and about 5gb for external. Lage downloads from the app store do download and save on both the original Internal storage AND the new internal storage(sd card), not to mention that the system data on the phone moved on the sd card to make even more room on the original internal memory..

Although it works and there is NO noticeable differeance on the apps, i did notice that the apps download a bit slower... Could it be the class 4 sd card?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones