• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG G2 downgrade

Faizan Rasool

May 30, 2015
i have upgraded my LG G2 to Lollipop using kdz file but after updating touch screen is not working and is acting funny. only some parts of the screen are responsive. i flashed kitkat kdz file to downgrade to Kitkat but after LG logo start screen my phone is booting lollipop :( can anybody help me how can i wipe lollipop update and boot my phone into kitkat?
plzzzz help me :'(

Reactions: hasithamsc
thanks bru..but that is not a kdz ...i extrat it
Capture.PNG

Upvote 0
i have upgraded my LG G2 to Lollipop using kdz file but after updating touch screen is not working and is acting funny. only some parts of the screen are responsive. i flashed kitkat kdz file to downgrade to Kitkat but after LG logo start screen my phone is booting lollipop :( can anybody help me how can i wipe lollipop update and boot my phone into kitkat?
plzzzz help me :'(
DEAR frend i also have same problem facing i have a g2 d802 mobile and when i update it to lollipop touch is not working how i can solve this problem

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones