• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG G2 Wi-Fi won't turn on!

A

Android Question

Ok so I recently upgraded from a LG G2 to a G4, because my G2 was bricked. But I was hoping to still use the G2 for music and games so on road trips I don't need to waste battery on my G4. But the wi-fi won't work on my G2.

My G2 had the problem of just randomly restarting, sitting on a table or going on snapchat, you name it. But one day it had a really bad loop. It would turn on, and off, and on, and off for about 10 minutes, and then finally it stopped, but when I went on the phone the wi-fi stopped working. Not just for a router, but it wouldn't turn on. The wi-fi logo on the notification bar keeps flashing but it won't turn on and when I go to settings, it just says "wi-fi turning on.." I've already factory reset it. Can anyone please help!! PLEASE!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones