• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lg g2x help!

simplydana

Jan 14, 2012
I have had so many problems with this phone "phones" because this is my third one and they all have had major problems! I like the phone for all that it has on it but if it wont work it doesn't matter. Question is T-Mobile will either send me another one or switch it for the Samsung Exibit II. I've also been told that if I root the phone all the problems will go away is this true? I know I would lose my warranty also. I paid 500 bucks for this phone and I need one compatible to it. I read reviews on the Samsung and they are not that good. Should I root another G2X or if not what phone should I buy? I have argued with T-Mobile re the price and the specs that the LG2X has and they don't compare to the Samsung but that's all they say they can exchange it for! Please Help what should I do?? Root or just take the screwing and put out more money for a different phone or is the Samsung ok. I take allot of pics,use apps,watch movies etc and take credit card payments over my phone.Please get back to me A.S.A.P.
Thanks
Dana

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones